Man, I had the biggest headache last night, couldn't even bring myself to capitalize shit. And now I feel bad because I left Raggedyman hanging while talking to him, because my power went out. I'll probably post the gist of the conversation later...
Hey, Raggedy, if you're reading this, sorry about last night. But thanks for keeping me company and talking with me for a bit. I appreciated it. :)
Edit: The chatlog, up until I lost power:
Sophie started the chat
theraggedyman joined the chat 11 seconds ago
Sophie: hey.
theraggedyman: Oh wow, never communicated with a blogger this way. Hey
Sophie: well then, there's always a first time, right?
theraggedyman: True, true.
theraggedyman: And it's safe to assume that u likez mudkipz
theraggedyman: or however that meme goes
Sophie: hahaha, the thing asked what topic i wanted. i just picked whatever came to mind.
Sophie: i was playing pokemon last night, since i couldn't sleep.
theraggedyman: As have I
theraggedyman: Which version?
Sophie: emerald. i still have my gba.
Sophie: i'm such a nerd. haha.
theraggedyman: Ah! Black 2 for me
Sophie: lucky
Sophie: i need to buy white 2
theraggedyman: ^.^
Sophie: still haven't gotten to it yet.
Sophie: got distracted...
theraggedyman: understandable.
theraggedyman: So, you guys think you are being followed by the tall guy huh?
Sophie: ...
Sophie: tom thinks i'm full of shit
Sophie: ):
theraggedyman: Well I'm taking your word for it.
Sophie: but no, 'we' don't think we're being followed by anything, as far as i can tell you...
Sophie: ... i think ava's starting to think otherwise.
Sophie: i'm angry she went by herself. she shouldn't have done that.
Sophie: so, what's with /you/?
theraggedyman: Oh?
Sophie: you wanted to talk. you've been following the project for a while, right?
Sophie: or... the butchered mess of a project we canceled.
theraggedyman: Indeed I have been following and I tell you right now. You ARE being followed by someone/something.
Sophie: ...
Sophie: how would you know?
Sophie: for sure?
theraggedyman: Tom completely flipping his shit and ending the project so abruptly, Luca getting ill, Ava blatantly lying about what happened in the forest.
Sophie: ... are you still there?
Sophie: Oh, okay, you were typing.
Sophie: sorry
theraggedyman: And the things outside your window.
Sophie: ... fingers.
Sophie: i saw fingers
Sophie: you didn't hear that from me, though.
theraggedyman: length? race?
Sophie: or well... i guess it'll be out there eventually that i said that. tom'll bitch at me for it, too.
Sophie: hahahaha. race.
Sophie: hilarious.
theraggedyman: Could've picked a better word.
Sophie: oh shit
Sophie: shit
Sophie: shit
Hey no hard feeling. I'm just glad you are okay.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever wanna chat again, just give a shout or an e-mail. :)
And for the record, I corrected myself to see ethnicity! Your power just went out before you could see it.
DeleteBtw, should we continue our chat tonight?
So...up to chat?
ReplyDelete