Saturday, October 13, 2012

Been keeping a journal

Why am I not surprised that it isn't helping like people say they're supposed to? Lately I've felt really bad, not sick, just bad. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's nerves or something, but writing down my feelings on paper hasn't helped. My mom's been getting annoyed with me, since I've been trying to distract myself with my iPod.

School's alright, I guess. I'm annoyed with Tom after he pulled a dick move and posted about my blog on the project blog. Whatever though, I guess. It's a free country, fuck if I care. It's not like I've done anything wrong with having a blog.

So yeah, normal, boring time. I might go to see one of the Halloween movies today. Tied between choosing the Tim Burton film or the human-in-a-place-for-monsters flick.

9 comments:

  1. Geez. One would think you'd be thankful for me getting you some more pageviews :l You just can't please some people...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because this blog wasn't supposed to be about pageviews, Tom. You COULD have come up to me and just say you're pissed off at me for 'shipping' you and Aviekins. Y'know? If you had a problem with me, just say so.

      Delete
    2. Arrogant much? I mean, geez Sophie, you coming to your secret little blog to complain about Ava and I behind our backs isn't much better.

      Delete
    3. I have to agree with Sophie, Tom.

      Delete
  2. I'd recommend Frankenweenie but it was like it would be better as a double feature with ParaNorman. Sinister is pretty good save for a predictable ending and a VERY out of place jump scare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went and saw Hotel Transylvania instead. I needed something light-hearted like it...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I surprisingly liked it too.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did in the end. It reminded me of the light-hearted fun the third Madagascar movie had... I think the creators of Hotel Transylvania had a lot of fun while working on it. You could tell.

      Delete
    4. For me it was mostly because well, me and Adam Sandler movies have trouble seeing eye-to-eye if you catch my drift.

      Delete