Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

Halloween was fun. I got motherfucking KITKATS. Went dressed in a bloody white hoody because I felt like it. Jeff the what? :P

... WHO SAYS I AM TOO OLD TO TRICK-OR-TREAT? Blasphemy.

... Oh yeah, I think Tom died. Or he said he was gonna, on our project's blog. 

I'm too pissed at him to actually care right now. Maybe when I attend his funeral I'll cry, though. ):

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Blah, he's alive anyways. And I don't think it's too harsh compared to the way he's been treating me. Y'know? Friends are supposed to be there for you, not make you feel like a freak.

      Just... I guess I'm glad he's okay? He didn't have to give everyone a heart attack over a Slenderman cosplay though. It was probably one of those people running around on stilts or something, if it was convincing.

      Delete
    2. I doubt it was a Slender Man cosplay...

      Delete