Alright, first off, I just wanna say I've forgiven Tom. I'm still a little annoyed with him, but we're both putting in the effort to actually talk to each other and not rip each others' heads off.
On another note, my birthday's coming up, guys. I'm not really in a birthday mood though, so I'm still not sure if I'm even going to celebrate it... But hey, maybe I need some fun, right? Need to keep positive and crap, maybe I do need a little party. We'll see.
I'd come and throw a party but I kinda have some guests of my own to entertain -.-
ReplyDelete-Raggedy
We could always throw a party in the chatroom though xD.
DeleteChin up though, because after 21 you're just going to stop giving a shit about birthdays. Enjoy them while you can.
Hmmm, dunno if I'll be free on my birthday to chat, maybe the day after I can hold a chatzy party, though.
DeleteIt was pretty interesting last time we talked, so I'm up for it. I'll let you know if I decide on it.
Granted I'm available to chat (via e-mail, chatzy, IM, what have you) almost every night. Not like I have much else to do xD
Delete