Thursday, December 27, 2012

why

i hate him i hate him i hate them all just leave me alone leave me alone damn it.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't join the chat. I was sick as hell.

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept things over, I'm feeling a little better.
      Nobody but Ava came to the chat anyways, so me and her just talked about random things like what comes after death and considered making a time capsule. And then fucking TOM showed up and ruined EVERYTHING. I'm not his fucking daughter, I'm not someone he can yell at just because I WANT to talk to people who know what we're going through. Tom doesn't want to get off his high horse and see that isolating ourselves from those who have more experience than us might HELP us.

      I hope you feel better though, Raggedy. Yeah, some bug has been going around. I think I caught something earlier but I'm much better now.

      Delete
    2. Actually all three got food poisoning. So yeah, nothing pleasant here. I personally blame Noah since I have no idea where he got that ham. Or if he cooked it right.

      - Raggedy

      Delete
    3. Please forgive Noah. He is very irritable when he is ill.

      -Mira

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry that Tom has to be such an...irritant. I don't know how you deal with him.

    In fact, I don't know how you were friends up to this point. May you tell me, or is it none of my business?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly? He and I weren't close friends from the start. More like classmates. Ava and I have always been close before the project, and Luca was an alright friend, and the only bridge between Tom and I was Luca... Maybe Tom and I bonded a little over our like of the idea of the Slenderman, but now... Everything's strained and clearly THAT kind of 'bond' is severed.

      Delete
  4. Hey! Sophie! Up to chat tonight?

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete