Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hey

Alright, back to myself guys. Sorry for so much drama on my blog, man I hate it. I made this blog to be a personal blog and I'll be fucking DAMNED if I don't at least update it with personal stuff.

So anyways, winter break was alright. I stayed with various friends over it.  Oh yeah, my favorite Christmas gift I got was:














Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, glow stars.
(Believe me, taking this picture was actually easier than I thought. I set my camera to night sky setting and then let it expose for 60 seconds)

So yeah, how was your winter breaks, guys?

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh pretty stars.....oh and things have been interesting over here.

    -Raggedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... Also, thank you for the words of comfort and the small normalcy you've given me in past chats. I don't want to chat right now though. I don't feel safe.

    ReplyDelete