With my luck, I'll miss fucking Christmas too.
So.... Who else saw Rise of the Guardians? I loved the movie. Where the hell are my Guardians to protect innocent me, though?
But anyways. It was visionary porn. All those details. Oh my god. I was drooling. The little frost details, the STITCHING, the feathers, the fucking sand... I love Dream Works. Everyone else go home.
Well, Merry Christmas to you too. Hopefully you won't miss it!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas. :)
DeleteWell in case you miss it/don't remember it then SPOILERS! You're gonna get presents, odds are something tacky and useless for grandma, a nice dinner, there will be an all-day marathon of A Christmas Story on TBS. And if it's a whole family gathering then your uncle is gonna get drunk and say something racist.
ReplyDelete-Raggedy
... Wow, you are so off the radar on how my Christmas normally goes. Usually I pull a hobo and stay with a friend for Christmas joy.
DeleteMy uncle is dead, so it would be amusing if he came back as a zombie and made drunken racist comments. \: